Today marks a big day for Vavingo.
We have created a new feature that allows for even more flexibility when managing your tasks and projects.
Previously, Vavingo’s hierarchy was made up of Projects — Lists (Items) — Tasks, where you could even further prioritize tasks with multiple custom-colored Tags.
Now, we’re entering a new phase where Lists can also be organized (but not limited) within Sections, or Kanban if you’d like.
Flexibility at the core
One major-positive difference with Vavingo’s Sections is that they don’t corner your flow in a Kanban-like approach, for every project. You may use them if you please, or continue with a single Process (Section) if you like.
- You may have a project where you are utilizing a Kanban approach: An online product which may go through different phases of production until delivery.
- Or another project where you are only need a list of tasks to manage: A project in charge of your internal business operations.
Furthermore, Tags still come to the rescue when you want to prioritize and filter your individual tasks (such as URGENT, BUGS, NOTE, IDEA).
A task in Vavingo can contain multiple tags & multiple people, all sitting nicely within a List/Item (Deliverable) and organized within a Process (Section).
What do Sections mean for Vavingo?
This feature, just like any other in Vavingo, adds upon its flexibility and ease of customization. You are never stuck in one way of working, but always evolving, changing, and adjusting as needs arise.
In a single account, you may use Vavingo to…
- create and deliver a digital product for your client, from start to finish (with your co-workers)
- manage your internal operations (with your partners)
- organize a personal family vacation (with your family)
Deliver your projects on time
Vavingo can be used with various Projects management methods. It’s up to you how you take advantage of its flexible & customizable system, even on project basis.
- Agile: Where you continuously prioritize and deliver, without overwhelming development.
- Scrum: Where you are working in batches and sprinting through deliveries.
- Waterfall: Where you are working in a linear fashion to meet your deadlines.
- a Customized mix: Where you are shuffling various project-management philosophies to get things done.
Possibilities are endless in a system like Vavingo, where everything is interchangeable and flexible to suit any situation within a project.
On top of all this, everything in Vavingo is permanent and nothing is ever lost. You can track changes and edits within a single task & even learn when (and if) your co-workers have seen your comment. Among many other possibilities.